Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012

cambridgeschool war imminent.

n me.
Or, these people have my enemies, then these guys will take that advantage to make matters worse, in my wounds fiercely to the knife.
And yet it is such a chaotic situation in which a large part, is simply mouth feeding a loud create chaos, not only pretend to accidentally attacking players around attack to come to maintain order in the opening days of the city the city of Wei Army.
On the ground
So,magneticinkprinting, the same is true in the sky confusion. Watching these players to stir up all the trouble, the same players of Asian faces, I thought of a possible that these players is not a killer trio arranged a smokescreen, well under the watchful eyes kill me this These orders from the Oriental race of the Unfortunately, there is a blank. This reminds me of a high-level skills of the Assassin skills - steganography hide the skills of the players identity. assassin learned the skills not only their own use, can also be the role of others.
Seems the ability for the assassin or some underestimate,cambridgeschool, With such a judgment, I could not help but smile in their hearts.
Watching those players and the Although I do not know why the other side does not attack, but I absolutely can not allow ourselves in a passive being a rather passive to active -
Screams after I did not go to pay attention to the My full attention to the vestiges of Sheng's dangerous signal, I move beyond each other accident, time does not allow them to silence down.
An hazardous atmosphere from all directions toward me from the impact. I quickly look around one week, but did not find any arrows or the arrival of the other attacks, but the share of hazardous atmosphere is getting closer I feel but people catching the unpredictable orientation.
I instinctively opened a new titanium suit all the five elements array themselves to full protection; Dragon Leather I removed it a cold, extremely hard, and its on the where.
Few seconds, kind of dangerous atmosphere has made me
Body feel the waves of the cold, I can feel each other to the limit, war imminent.
Unexp

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen